Want to Receive my Free Monthly Newsletter? (Australian Residents Only)

Sign up for My Email Newsletter (Aus residents only)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Jacaranda Themed Wedding Invites



I was recently asked to bring along some samples to a workshop that could be used for Wedding invitations. I was asked to try to incorporate the colours of the Jacaranda flower. These were some quick ideas i came up with.
I will show you the make and take i decided on for the workshop next week.

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, Marina Mist
Stamp Sets: Short and Sweet, Occassional Quotes
Inks and Markers: Marina Mist, Concord Crush
Accessories: Self Adhesive Pearls, Sponge Daubers, Stamp-A-Majig, Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Word Window
Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment